I used to be a telemarketer of touchcall solutions integrated philippines.Sometime in October 2007 we were hired by Mr Frankie Ang from the souhtern part of the Philippines.

Ang promised us a very generous salary, and bunch of benifits. About ten or twelve of us, relocated in Manila to work as call center agents at touchcall solutions integrated, located along Julia Vargas avenue, Ortigas Pasig city. Upon our arrival, we were immediately oriented as to what positions and other matters regarding the job. Undergraduates will be paid 7,500.00php/mo.

for degree holders its 9,500php/mo. We undergone training for one month. After the said training, things had changed. Ang told us that instead of receiving the agreed salary, we will be paid only 100.00php/lead.

working on a grave yard shift for nine hours, without any medical benefits or any other benefits as Ang promised. Living in Manila for 100 peso per lead is a big gamble for us.

As i can remember Ang told us that this comapny is under liscensed of TouchCall Solutions USA.

Had an Experience with TouchCall Solutions?

Comments

any updates bowt tthat ***?

yes it true!what happend to that ***