I am an Insurance agent out of NY. I came across the Touchcall Solutions website when I was thinking about ways to increase the amount of prospects I could get in front of. I decided to call up and see what they were about. The salesperson named John told me that they would call a list that I had to purchase for $195 and book appointments for me at $55 a piece. I had to pay for 25 appointments up front so my total outlay was $1570.

Three weeks went by and TouchCall had only booked one appointment for me. I called up to complain and my account representative Christina "Tina" Russell told me that they were going to work harder to get me more appointments.

After that conversation I was flooded by about 6 appointments at once. I was very pleased at first. As I started to confirm each appointment one by one, I started to realize that these people never agreed to meet with me face to face. They either had no knowledge of me or only agreed to talk to me over the phone. Only one of them resulted in a face to face appointment. I complained to Tina and she told me that the appointments would be refunded. Since then, I have not received one more appointment.

I asked for my money back and she told me that she will not refund my money. This company is a fraud. Beware of Tina who will tell you anything you want to hear but will not take any action to make you happy.

Had an Experience with TouchCall Solutions?

Comments

Bhueber
Alum Creek, West Virginia, United States #11240

Wills Point, Texas, United States #10117

I also am in this mess. Please contact me as well. These people are a joke.

Pascoag, Rhode Island, United States #8588

I am in the middle of being scammed by these people....Contact me if you can suredealusa@tampabay.rr.com